REAL LIFE, REAL MOMENTS, ARTISTICALLY DOCUMENTED ...

I’VE ALWAYS HAD A FLARE FOR THE CREATIVE, I JUST NEVER KNEW HOW TO EXPRESS MYSELF. I KNEW I LOVED EMOTIONS, STORIES AND EXPRESSION. I LOVE THE WORLD, PEOPLE AND LIFE…AND THEN I PICKED UP A CAMERA. PHOTOGRAPHY BECAME MY WORLD, MY PASSION, LIVING LIFE THROUGH A LENS. ARTISTICALLY DOCUMENTING REAL LIFE AND REAL MOMENTS. I WAS AMAZED. AMAZED BY THE POWER THAT ONE IMAGE HAD TO TELL A STORY. IT WAS INCREDIBLE...

CONTACT JULIAN
  • Every moment counts. Her sister gently removes the dress from the mannequin moments before the… https://t.co/aSlFk7APpp
  • Laura + Jim,

First, allow me to say that I absolutely LOVE the both of you, not just because you are beautiful on the outside but also because you have hearts of gold. Thank you for the cookie gram, celebrating my engagement. Amazing…

Now on to your wedding…Laura, I LOVE the way you work my camera. You have so much fun in front of it and you can completely rock it. And I love how much Jim loves you because he worked his way through every single shot and he rocked it. Mostly for you but I’m pretty sure he was feeling pretty boss.

What an incredible time Rob and I had with your family and friends in the Dominican Republic. You and your girls pretty much stole the show and we are certainly not complaining that we got to shoot beautiful women all week (yes girls you were amazing and you are all beautiful) But Jim and the boys had their moments too. They needed that little pep talk but after that they rocked the camera too!

The most important thing is that you made us feel like best friends and it was so much fun…sure it rained a little bit just before the ceremony but you and everyone else went with the flow and you made it work.

Thank you for inviting me to be a part of this amazing experience. I’m happy to have been a part of your lives. I just wish Henry could have come.

Congrats!

Just Love,

Julian

• Jennifer Novello

First to comment; that's quite typical of me as I sure you learned after spending 1 week with me Julian :) Anyways, I have to say these pics made me cry...and I was in a meeting at work, so things got awkward. I love how you captured the love and friendship we all have for each other. Laur and Jim are a special couple who I love so much, these pics did their special bond justice! Thanks guys, mucho take it easy ok! Jenny xo

June 26.2013 - 01:25pm
    • Laura

These are fantastic as per usual. Love love love- esp the last one. Great captures and was so happy to have you guys there... no prob re: cookiegram- can't wait to photograph your wedding ;)

June 26.2013 - 01:31pm
    • Lisa paradiso

julian.... you are a rock star! enough said

June 26.2013 - 02:53pm
    • Ines cappola

Great work Jules & Rob! Laura & Jim made great muses! Mucho take it ease! 1 year anniversary show down?

June 26.2013 - 03:35pm
    • Beckie

A-MAZ-ING!! :) -xo-

June 26.2013 - 04:41pm
    • Badri

I can't even tell you how many times I've looked at these pictures today - I just can't get enough! You guys made the trip that much more special and have captured every moment and memory.... These pictures are magical!!!! xo

June 26.2013 - 05:18pm
    • Lynne gagnon

Julian, I was blown away by your creativity...Laura and Jim have the most beautiful memories to relive for the rest of their lives!! Laura was breathtakingly stunning and so graceful!" LOVE was everywhere and felt strongly in all photos!! Laura and Jim...finally a couple who's not afraid to get that passionate kiss to seal the deal!! SIMPLY...a W e S o M e!! XOXO

June 26.2013 - 07:54pm
    • Jessica

Wow! I love, love, love each and every one of these photos, they are beautiful, and so are you Laura... and Jim. Congrats again to the both of you.

June 27.2013 - 05:16pm
    • Marion tripp

Stunning...spectacular...magical.

June 27.2013 - 06:40pm
    • Geoff

Fantastic photos. Jim looks like a stud.

June 28.2013 - 09:37am
    • Anthony

Such beautiful pictures. I love the animated shots!

June 28.2013 - 01:00pm
    • Nicole Cultraro

Beautiful photos!! Amazing job Julian! I actually felt like I was there with you guys as I was going through them, because he captured such real, genuine moments you all shared and it was beautiful. You all looked stunning, especially you Laura! Stunning. Congrats again to you both! xoxo

June 28.2013 - 01:12pm
    • Laura

Thanks Cultraro!!! xoxoxo Wish you could have been there- I'll ask Julz to photoshop you in :)

June 28.2013 - 01:45pm
    • Francesca

I accidentally became a huge fan of Julian's work theough facebook. Since then, he never fails to amaze me with his gift, his passion for photography. This album tells a beautiful love story! Congrats to the wonderful bride and her lucky groom. Keep up the magic Julian!

July 02.2013 - 05:49pm
    • Sonya

Absolutely gorgeous...I feel like I was actually at this wedding looking at these photos! The candids are my fav, captures the moment so beautifully :)

July 02.2013 - 07:32pm
    • mariana

I can't deal with how amazing these are. Please take up modelling for the love of god.

July 03.2013 - 05:36pm
    • Laurie Peterkin

Looking at these pictures makes me feel that I was actually with you celebrating your day. The happiness and love is so clear. You are truly a beautiful couple and I wish you both a lifetime of joy.

July 05.2013 - 02:21pm
    • Stacy

Laura, your pics are so beautiful. Almost cried looking at a couple of them. Great colour choices. My fav is the black and white close ups of you... looks like it was taken right out of a magazine!

July 05.2013 - 03:22pm
    • Nicky

Simply stunning - amazing memories that will last a lifetime!

July 05.2013 - 03:44pm
    • Freya

These gallery of pictures are something to be treasured!! It is quite obvious that you both are happy and in love... which is all a mother could hope for. It was great to have such a large group of family and friends with us to celebrate your wedding. May all your journeys from here on bring you nothing but joy and happiness. I love you both with all my heart!!! xxooxx Julian/Rob.....I can't thank you enough for the beautiful memories. As so many have said, the creativity of the shoots is spectacular!! The love for Laura and Jim you captured between all who attended brings tears of joy and warmth to my heart. Can't wait to see the FULL catalogue of pictures.

July 07.2013 - 11:45am
    • Afsi

Wonderful pictures! An absolutely stunning bride and groom. Your love is so very evident and captured so beautifully in all of these pictures. Wishing you every happiness!

July 08.2013 - 09:29am
    • Deborah L

Such fun pictures..... love the girls outfits

July 08.2013 - 09:50am
    • Youssef

such artistic photography, you all look great.looks like a very memorable trip, congratulations to the young newlyweds!

July 08.2013 - 03:09pm
    • Nicole

THESE ARE SO NICEEE EXCEPT MY FAIL TO DO AN ELBOW STAND BUT IM LOVIN THESE

July 08.2013 - 03:23pm
    • Francisca Gambino

SHEER BEAUTY AND ELEGANCE CAPTURED IN PICTURES. JULIAN HAS CREATED A LEGACY OF LAURA AND JIM'S WEDDING THAT WILL BRING THEM JOY FOR A LIFETIME.

July 09.2013 - 07:54am
    • Shanley Peterkin

wow these are stunning. I cannot get over many of these shots they are too beautiful, julian you're fantastic! The pictures of the girls having fun on the beaach makes me so sad I couldn't make it! Jim and the guys look great too. clearly the rain didn't dampen anyones spirits. the shots of laura and jim on the staircase are my favourites and also laura i love your "I do" heels. haha how cute i'll have to get a pair for my wedding (if that ever happens...) and i'll also be sure to hire julian too!

July 09.2013 - 09:33am
    • Luba Naumovski

Never seen such beautiful photos. Magical and Stunning. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness.

July 17.2013 - 10:16pm